Sunday, July 11, 2004

Swollen Legs and Others

I may sound like I am complaining, but I am not. I just want to detail what I am going through with the hopes of "warning" the ladies what to expect during pregnancy.

My legs are already swollen but I don't get cramps as often as my mother predicted. I searched the internet for more information and it seems that eating banana is helping me a lot!

Morning sickness became bearable and I could also eat better now but I easily get full. Despite all these, I couldn't stop eating! My mother often reminds me to suppress my appetite or the baby will grow big inside. Then I would definitely have a hard time giving birth. But this didn't stop me from drinking coke float. I couldn't seem to get through the day without a sip.

At night, I don't get enough sleep because I need to pee almost every hour! And it's now harder to rise from the bed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had severe leg cramps when I was pregnant until I found the solution; banana! I ate bananas before sleeping and it made wonders. Tennis players eat bananas on their play breaks to prevent their muscles from cramping. That hit the spot!